CoMo170/300 is a high efficiency surface contamination monitor fitted with a thin layer plastic scintillation detector with a 170/300cm2 detector surface. Utilising the latest in photo-multiplier technology the CoMo170/300 is highly efficient at detecting alpha and beta/gamma radiation.
The optional wall mount/charger allows the systems to be used as hand monitor. Easily removed it can then be used for frisking clothing and surfaces for contamination.
Also available is a Smear test station for indirect measurement.
- Simultaneous or selective alpha and beta/gamma contamination measurement
- User friendly
- No need for costly consumable gas
- Calibrated reference nuclide file with integrated auto calibration
- Integrated storage of measured data, software for read-out and processing of measured data
- Background subtraction, with adjustable background measurement time
- Automatic external detector identification - extensive range of additional accessories including wall stations, floor bogeys and smear test stations
- Dose rate version with integrated GM tube
- The CoMo 170 and CoMo 300 have been type tested to IEC 60325 - performed by HPA (formerly NRPB).